[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Problem trying to download JBoss App Server

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 1 01:26:35 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: Problem trying to download JBoss App Server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564468#564468

> frozenrun wrote:
>
> No matter what download version I  downloaded they all have the same zip file name (weld-1.0.1-Final) and the same  file size.  The reason I tried to download differnent versions was  because after I unzip the file it does not appear to be the JBoss App  Server software.
Actually, I have run into that issue too. Not just with JBoss AS but with other software (like downloading our EJB3 plugin). For some reason, the "green download button" shows me the Weld download irrespective of what project I'm downloading. As a workaround, I just select one of the files under the "download files" tree instead of using the "green download button". Does that work for you?