[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Problem trying to download JBoss App Server

Todd Springman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 1 06:48:28 EDT 2010

frozenrun [http://community.jboss.org/people/frozenrun] created the discussion

"Re: Problem trying to download JBoss App Server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564535#564535

Thank you Jaikiran.  Your suggest did allow me to install the App Server.  I'm puzzled though by knowing which file to pick from the drop down box since the file sizes are different.  For example the most recent file to pick is 64 bytes while the last file in the list is 133.6 MB.   I downloaded this last file and it seemed to work.  Would the small file also have worked?  Or is the files after the first entry fixes/patches that also should be downloaded and extracted?   And if so, do they all need downloaded and extracted in the order they were loaded to site?