[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Problem locating war file for BRMS/Guvnor install

Todd Springman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 5 03:41:22 EDT 2010

frozenrun [http://community.jboss.org/people/frozenrun] created the discussion

"Re: Problem locating war file for BRMS/Guvnor install"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564763#564763

My original need to install the BRMS/Guvnor was taken from directions found in the book "JBoss Drools Business Rules book".   Does anyone think the drools-jbrms.war or guvnor.war file is not needed to install the Guvnor?   Seems it should be needed but it is not in the zip file so I'm sure how to proceed.
Thanks for any input!