[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JSF page dosen't show the content

Henry Lee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 5 18:11:40 EDT 2010

Henry Lee [http://community.jboss.org/people/brolinuk] created the discussion

"JSF page dosen't show the content"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564969#564969

I tried the example from the netbeans web site ( http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/javaee/javaee-gettingstarted.html http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/javaee/javaee-gettingstarted.html). It works fine with included GlassFish server. However, when I deployed to the Jboss-4.2.3.GA server. It can load the jsf page, but not showing the content. I check the source code of the page. It got the originanl source code, which I feel the JSF code is not being translated by the container. It seems that the JBoss version too old to support the JSF. Do I understand correctly? Any idea how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" " http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
      xmlns:h=" http://java.sun.com/jsf/html http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
      xmlns:f=" http://java.sun.com/jsf/core http://java.sun.com/jsf/core">
    <h:head>
        <title>Facelet Title</title>
    </h:head>
    <h:body>
        <f:view>
            <h:form>
                <h:outputLabel value="Message:"/><h:inputText value="#{MessageView.message.message}"/>
                <h:commandButton action="#{MessageView.postMessage}" value="Post Message"/>
            </h:form>
        </f:view>
    </h:body>