[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.2 Enterprise - Unhandled exception in async node?

Rohit Raghuwanshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 7 16:33:24 EDT 2010

Rohit Raghuwanshi [http://community.jboss.org/people/rohit_r] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 3.2 Enterprise - Unhandled exception in async node?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/565466#565466

Alejandro, thanks for the reply. After the exception has occured we se the process state as in the image attached below
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-565466-10094/async-exception.JPG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-565466-10094/151-282/async-exception.JPG
The process image does not give an idea that any exception has occurred. Also if we click on the running node and signal the process further from the console, it reaches the *END* state. Which means that the *exception-node* did not get processed again.

Typically in a production environment for our application we require the following behaviour
* On an exception, we want to process to be halted and persisted with exception details.
* After exception causing problem has been resolved, the system administrator will signal the process using the console to re-process the exception node and continue our processing from there.
How do we achieve this exception handling with jBPM?