[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Simple Seam app configured for Tomcat

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 12 00:15:25 EDT 2010

Denis Golovin [http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] created the discussion

"Re: Simple Seam app configured for Tomcat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/565977#565977

Following your notes I got through all problems you explained. Last problems seems to be in persistence.xml and compomemt.xml. I finally get my application working by fixing those two files as explained here  http://seamframework.org/Documentation/RunningASeamgenProjectOnApacheTomcatWithoutEmbeddedJBoss Running seam-gen project on apache tomcat without embedded JBoss. I also joined src/main and src/hot source folders, because I was not sure if hot deployment supported uder tomcat. Last thing I did was antlr.jar added to WEB-INF/lib to fix class not found exception related to antlr parser.