[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm web application development in tomcat

sreeni Karnati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 12 07:21:13 EDT 2010

sreeni Karnati [http://community.jboss.org/people/sreeni.karnati] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm web application development in tomcat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566045#566045

Hi Puneet,

I am new this environment. I have gone through the  doc. I would like to know what is the best way to deploy the jbmp into jboss.

is it better to deploy with the application or it is better to deploy jbpm into jboss then the web application...

I have been looking for help on jbpm...please find time to reply this..it is much appreciated..

i am using Eclipse and jboss tools