[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Problems getting started with JBOSS

Matt Boerger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 15 08:35:23 EDT 2010

Matt Boerger [http://community.jboss.org/people/matt-b] created the discussion

"Re: Problems getting started with JBOSS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566702#566702

I should qualify my earlier statement to say that I have only, so far, gone as far in the tutorial as deploying ear and testing it successfully through the web application. Beyond that my work moved over to EAP from community, and involved converting the app to use SQL Server instead of hypersonic.

If you think that would be a useful article, I will work on putting it out there.