[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Hot Deployment Please help

vickyb b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 19 06:11:00 EDT 2010

vickyb b [http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyb2084] created the discussion

"Hot Deployment Please help"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/567118#567118

I have jboss 4.3 and i hve application that uses ejb 3.0 everytime i make changes in my ejb i have build to restart jboss which
is tryring as my jboss takes 9min to start bcoz of some clustering and other stuff can anybody please help me out how to turn on hot deploment
i am using separate node for deploment not default/deploy
i have googled a lot but no perfect answere