[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: java.util.logging to Log4j mapping

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 21 14:38:48 EDT 2010

henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: java.util.logging to Log4j mapping"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/567733#567733

> David Lloyd wrote:
>
> This is because we don't directly support JDK logging in this version of AS.

Will JBoss AS 6 support this directly? I know that JDK logging was late to the game in the world of loggers, but it has been around for some time now and many people seem to be using it.