[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Timer Issue

Deepa Priolkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 05:28:26 EDT 2010

Deepa Priolkar [http://community.jboss.org/people/priolkar] created the discussion

"JBPM Timer Issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568026#568026

Hi All,

I need some help here,

I have created a task with the time which fires after every 10 secs.. and have mapped a action handler for this time.

    <task-node name="Timer Task">
        <task></task>
        <timer duedate="10 seconds" name="PCI Timer" repeat="10 seconds">
            <action class="org.langhua.ofbiz.jbpm.sample.ActionHandlerImpl"></action>
        </timer>
        <transition to="join"></transition>
    </task-node>

The issue here is, the Action handler is getting called twice, I was expecting after every 10 seconds once the time is fired the ActionHandler will be invoked, but here in my case its getting called twice at the same time

I have some SOP inside my action handler, and the snippet from the logs,