[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Tools license question

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 05:29:15 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Tools license question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/567924#567924

Hi Paulo,

The various plugins/features in JBoss Tools are under a mix of licenses: Most are EPL, some are LGPL and the xulrunner we use is MPL so the answer depends on which plugins you will want to integrate with.

Instead of iterating all options - tell me what parts you want to build on and I can give some concrete examples.