[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Perfomnce Tuning for Message Selector

KVMKrishna Reddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 06:25:25 EDT 2010

KVMKrishna Reddy [http://community.jboss.org/people/dasmurali] created the discussion

"Perfomnce Tuning for Message Selector"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568111#568111

Hi,

We had multiple applications which are using JBoss MQ and JBoss Messaging. One of the Use case is where there are multiple MDB's (both local and remotely configured) are looking into Queue by using selector.

>From the below article 'JBM Performance Tuning'  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-10104 http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBMPerf : Avoid too many consumers on queues with selectors,
it is not recommened to use to many multiple listeners(in my case MDB's) on Queue.

Is there any better idea/solution for this. Is there any benefit, if we create multiple local queue's and use bridge service to forward messages to these local queue's depending on selector.

Thanks and Regards
Murali Reddy

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]