[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Disabling jBPM 4 startup database schema check

Peter Horvath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 11:31:23 EDT 2010

Peter Horvath [http://community.jboss.org/people/h.peter] created the discussion

"Re: Disabling jBPM 4 startup database schema check"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568257#568257

Hi Michael,

Great, thanks for your help. I think there should be some kind of configuration option to allow you to disable startup schema check: I've created a Jira for this:  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2968 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2968