[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Slow undeployment

Rafael Chies do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 26 20:16:20 EDT 2010

Rafael Chies [http://community.jboss.org/people/rafachies] created the discussion

"Slow undeployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568529#568529

I got some problems with slow undeployment of aspect module (.aop) in EAR application.

For some reasons I splitted my advices in two differents aspects (I'm using load time weaving).
These two classes have some identical pointcuts expressions. After these pointcuts be called for a while, I shutdown the jboss and the .aop undeployment take too long to finish (almost 5 minutes).
If i put all pointcuts in only one advice (in the same class) the undeployment time decreases to 40 seconds.

Anyone has any idea !?

[]'s

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]