[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.2 on OS X.5.8 (Power PC - Dual G5)

Luis Garcia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 27 01:44:54 EDT 2010

Luis Garcia [http://community.jboss.org/people/peter.falken] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Tools 3.2 on OS X.5.8 (Power PC - Dual G5)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568546#568546

Yes, I opened the internal web browser when the XR was specified.
I was able to browse the JMX-Console of my JBoss Runtime - it didn't crash - but when I tried to activate the preview or the source/preview on an XHTML/JSF page the Visual Page Editor crashes the Eclipse IDE.
It find it odd, since I've been able to use JBoss Tools 3.2 M2 on Windows and Ubuntu, but not on my Apple G5.