[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Duplicate request threads are received at JBoss during Load Testing only for some value of maxThreads

Rupesh Bhadeshiya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 27 06:50:50 EDT 2010

Rupesh Bhadeshiya [http://community.jboss.org/people/rupesh.bhadeshiya] created the discussion

"Re: Duplicate request threads are received at JBoss during Load Testing only for some value of maxThreads"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568604#568604

Thanks for your reply and input.

Actually we do not generate load test entity IDs on the fly, we generate it offline. The database itself is having unique constrains where we generate and store these IDs hence there is not possibility to have duplicate IDs being generated. Also based on your input we have verified each request being sent from load testing client are having unique IDs only, without any repetitive IDs. At the same time we have also verified that Load Testing client do not repeat any request which may lead to the exceptional scenario. The first entry point of request within application has logs enabled where we have identified the duplicate request which is leading the exceptional scenarios.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Rupesh

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]