[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - WS-Trust support?

Guzman Llambi­as do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 27 09:51:28 EDT 2010

Guzman Llambi­as [http://community.jboss.org/people/gllambi] created the discussion

"WS-Trust support?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568641#568641

Hi!

I've been looking at the JBossWS - Native Roadmap and found that version 3.4 plans to support WS-Trust

> WS-* stuff (in collaboration with Apache CXF), probably including further WS-Trust work and WS-Notification

Are you planning to integrate PicketLink, Apache CXF or another stack to JBossWS Native? Could you please give me more details about your plans in this area?

Thank you very much!
Guzman

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]