[jboss-user] [jBPM] - problem with jbpm on weblogic

arash norouz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 31 10:53:37 EDT 2010

arash norouz [http://community.jboss.org/people/arashbahal] created the discussion

"problem with jbpm on weblogic"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569094#569094

hi all
i am new to jbpm.
i am trying to implement some web services based on jbpm. i have implemented my services and test it in stand alone mode and it is ok!
but when i am trying to deploy my services on weblogic server it is thrown by some exceptions!

*org.hibernate.HibernateException: Errors in named queries: findTasks, findMessages, findTimers, findGroupsByUserAndGroupType, findProcessInstanceIds, findJo
        at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:397)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1327)
        at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.descriptor.HibernateSessionFactoryDescriptor.construct(HibernateSessionFactoryDescriptor.java:62)
        at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.construct(WireContext.java:487)
        at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.create(WireContext.java:466)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace*

after searching the internet i have found that adding

*<property name="hibernate.query.factory_class">org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClassicQueryTranslatorFactory</property>*

to hibernate config fix the problem. i have tried the solution and it was successful, but after deploying
when i want to run one of my services it throws another exception
my code snippet is:

*ProcessInstance processInstance = executionService
                    .startProcessInstanceByKey(processDefinitionId, parameters,
                            userId + "-" + sequence);*

and the exception is :

*Error invoking com.pardis.notification.core.Services (POJO): org.hibernate.QueryException<ComponentHandler.handleRequest:144>
<WSEE:21>org.hibernate.QueryException: Incorrect query syntax [select new map( idProperty.objectName as objectName, idProperty.deployment.dbid as deploymentDbid )*
*
*
*Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper.classForName(ReflectHelper.java:123)
        at org.hibernate.hql.classic.SelectParser.token(SelectParser.java:96)
        at org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClauseParser.token(ClauseParser.java:109)
        at org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClauseParser.end(ClauseParser.java:136)
        at org.hibernate.hql.classic.PreprocessingParser.end(PreprocessingParser.java:145)
        at org.hibernate.hql.classic.ParserHelper.parse(ParserHelper.java:52)
        at org.hibernate.hql.classic.QueryTranslatorImpl.compile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:239)*

please help me about this situation
thanks in advance