[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss (sub)Tools for Facelets assistance in Eclipse Helios

webmeiker webmeiker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 06:48:57 EDT 2010

webmeiker webmeiker [http://community.jboss.org/people/webmeiker] created the discussion

"JBoss (sub)Tools for Facelets assistance in Eclipse Helios"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560518#560518

Hi,

I am trying to do my first steps with *facelets* in *Eclipse* (Helios).

I want to install the *JBoss Tools* (3.2.0.M1), but at this moment I only need the parts involved with Facelets development assistance. So, my question is: What are these subtools?

I dont whant to install the whole distribution (about 25 items)...

Thanks!

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-560518-6092/screenshot1.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-560518-6092/450-417/screenshot1.png