[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Configure Local port for client socket

giftsamuel asir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 06:49:18 EDT 2010

giftsamuel asir [http://community.jboss.org/people/giftysam] created the discussion

"Re: Configure Local port for client socket"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560805#560805

Hi All,
I would like to set local port for the client socket. I had ponder the net to find a way to do this. I found that by using bisocket, If the client is behind the firewall and the server doest have firewall means it is working. But for me, Both the client and server is behind the firewall. Is there any way to send and receive data between the client and server which is behind the firewall. Please help me.

Thanks in Advance!!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]