[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Looking for Examples

Marco Barber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 07:25:33 EDT 2010

Marco Barber [http://community.jboss.org/people/violentstormm] created the discussion

"Looking for Examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560592#560592

Hi,
Im really new to the jboss AS and want to test the performance on different hardware.

Therefor Im looking for some good applications or examples, which takes the AS to the limit.

I've found some good examples bundled with the SEAM framework but they are not complex enogh.

So please tell me some good examples or applications :-)