[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Stuck messages in jboss 5.1, messaging 1.4.3

Justin Watkinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 07:30:51 EDT 2010

Justin Watkinson [http://community.jboss.org/people/justinwatkinson] created the discussion

"Re: Stuck messages in jboss 5.1, messaging 1.4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560282#560282

It seems to have settled down over the past few days.  It's pretty rare that a message gets stuck and it has been running solidly for several days now.  We didn't really change anything but if I find anything to suggest why it suddenly got a lot better, I'll come back to share!

Thank you for your help!  If we end up at the same spot with messages being stuck, I'll be sure to look into the JBM or HornetQ upgrades.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]