[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Can I get dynamically the URL of EJB server?

Roque Pinel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 07:46:56 EDT 2010

Roque Pinel [http://community.jboss.org/people/repinel] created the discussion

"Can I get dynamically the URL of EJB server?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560448#560448

Hi,

I'm developing applications that access EJB services from each other. Those application have their own JBoss server, and use a URL in the context to define where to look for the service.

To make the enviroment more dynamically, I tought about using a kind o DNS for the EJB servers. However, I couldn't find nothing besides EJB clustering, like the article  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-9047 http://community.jboss.org/wiki/AccessEJBsRemotely

Does anyone have a clue how to do it?

Thanks,
Roque Pinel.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]