[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Jboss Portal + Richfaces 3.0 + Primefaces - Will it work?

Shashidhar Yarabati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 09:39:00 EDT 2010

Shashidhar Yarabati [http://community.jboss.org/people/yshashidhar] created the discussion

"Jboss Portal + Richfaces 3.0 + Primefaces - Will it work?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560554#560554

Hi there

Well, let me come to the point straight forward.
We are using Jboss Portal server 4.3_05, Richfaces 3.0 in our project. Life is good so far.

We would like to have the feasibility to resize datatable/scrollabledatatable ( will matters?) on the browser. It should be custmaziable to client from the browser. While walking through, we came to know primefaces resiable is the component we should use.

As a draft first I tried adding below line to one of my scrollable data table in our application.

I don't see the scrollable data table component allows me to resize. No idea why it is. I even tried this for simple textbox as well, but of no use.

Can any one of you tell me please, the combination I mentioned will work first of all?

Cheers & Have a good day.

Shashidhar

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]