[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Need help implementing email attachment capability in JBPM 3

Rex Esse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 13:09:06 EDT 2010

reec [http://community.jboss.org/people/reec] created the discussion

"Need help implementing email attachment capability in JBPM 3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561092#561092

Hello

Correct me if im wrong, but JBPM 3 doesnt support attachments for the mail-node, right?

Im not able to update to a newer version of JBPM right now so I figured I could look at how its done in JBPM 4 and use that code to extend org.jbpm.mail.Mail (see:  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html_single/#customizingmailsupport http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html_single/#customizingmailsupport). But version 3 and 4 differed a lot so I cant really see a direct way of doing this.

So I wonder if any of you have done this before or if you perhaps have any suggestions on how to do this (ie. implement email attachment support for JBPM 3)?

Regards

Hello

Correct me if im wrong, but JBPM 3 doesnt support attachments for the mail-node, right?

Im not able to update to a newer version of JBPM right now so I figured I could look at how its done in JBPM 4 and use that code to extend org.jbpm.mail.Mail (see:  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html_single/#customizingmailsupport http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html_single/#customizingmailsupport). But version 3 and 4 differed a lot so I cant really see a direct way of doing this.

I wonder if any of you have done this before or if you perhaps have any suggestions on how to do this (ie. implement email attachment support for JBPM 3)?

Best regards