[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How do I get a pointer to the root token in jBPM4 ?

Francis Tellina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 13:25:44 EDT 2010

Francis Tellina [http://community.jboss.org/people/francis1972] created the discussion

"How do I get a pointer to the root token in jBPM4 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561070#561070

Hi all,
as I stated in the subject, I'd need to get a reference to the root token. In jBPM3 that was quite easy but in jBPM4 the only useful
method I've found is:

Execution executionInA = processInstance.findActiveExecutionIn("NodeName");

What if I don't know the NodeName.......is there a safe way to get a pointer to the root token ?
thanks a lot
Francis