[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Ejb3.0 jndi lookup problem

santhosh pulichinthala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 13:45:28 EDT 2010

santhosh pulichinthala [http://community.jboss.org/people/santhoshreddy747] created the discussion

"Re: Ejb3.0 jndi lookup problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561097#561097

Hi Wolfgang,
Im new ejb3.0.I used to work on ejb2.0 the i used to add jndi name in deployment descriptor.But now in ejb3.0 someone is putting the jndi name in mappedname.someone is saying if you use @Ejb it will automatically create th jndi name and lookup creation.I want to know if i want to
run the ejb applications localy what type jndi name is the best i mean mapped name or @Ejb.But if ejb application is running remotly where to create the jndi name and lookup.Please help me with this.I saw your url but i tried the example it was giving same error as above.
Thanks
santhosh

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]