[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Ejb3.0 jndi lookup problem

santhosh pulichinthala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 13:47:01 EDT 2010

santhosh pulichinthala [http://community.jboss.org/people/santhoshreddy747] created the discussion

"Re: Ejb3.0 jndi lookup problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561089#561089

Hi Wolf-Dieter,
Thanks for the response.Im using java 1.5 and jboss 4.2.2 GA.Im using eclipse which has server pulgin so i added the jboss to the eclipse and i depoly the ejb application on jboss through eclise then i called the client example.I dont set any jndi.properties file.If i want to test with lookup i need the jndi name but i dont know  where to  define my jndi name in 3.0.

Thanks
santhosh

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]