[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How to make JSF components do nice previews?

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 10 21:47:18 EDT 2010

Denis Golovin [http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] created the discussion

"Re: How to make JSF components do nice previews?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561261#561261

Do you mean icons on components palette, don't you?
Yo can take a look at plug-ins for spring JSF components here  https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/vpe/plugins/org.jboss.tools.vpe.spring https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/vpe/plugins/org.jboss.tools.vpe.spring or more complex example for Richfaces JSF Components here  https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/jsf/plugins/org.jboss.tools.jsf.text.ext.richfaces https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/jsf/plugins/org.jboss.tools.jsf.text.ext.richfaces. They should be pretty explanatory.
I guess they might be added through extension point, but I cannot tell now for sure. I'll check this out and answer later.