[jboss-user] [jBPM] - create a new query method in TaskService

parvathy j a do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 06:10:04 EDT 2010

parvathy j a [http://community.jboss.org/people/parvathy] created the discussion

"create a new query method in TaskService"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561738#561738

hi i want to create a new method to query the database according to a new column
created by me in JBPM4_TASK table..i added the following query in the jbpm.task.hbm.xml file
  <query name="findTasksByServiceName">
    <![CDATA[
     select task
     from org.jbpm.pvm.internal.task.TaskImpl as task where task.serviceName =:serviceName
    ]]>
  </query>

Can someone tell me where all i should make changes and what should
i do to get this query as a new method in TaskService API
ie when i create a object of TaskService i must get a
method to call this query and exceute it..

Thanks in advance
Parvathy