[jboss-user] [jBPM] - will moving jbpm 3.2.3 to 3.2.7 cause much choas?

Elhanan Maayan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 07:05:49 EDT 2010

Elhanan Maayan [http://community.jboss.org/people/Elhanan] created the discussion

"will moving jbpm 3.2.3 to 3.2.7 cause much choas?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561948#561948

after reading posts regarding the future and support of jbpm 4, we decided to stay with jbpm 3, our current version is 3, and i understand that there were many performance improvmenets made in 3.2.7.

first of can jbpm be used with hibernate 3.2.3 ?(that's our version) we saw it comes with hiberate 3.2.6,

are there any api breakges?