[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: ObjectNotFoundException in JBPM process

Abdul Rahman Kunhi Ahamed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 15:09:38 EDT 2010

Abdul Rahman Kunhi Ahamed [http://community.jboss.org/people/abdulrahman] created the discussion

"Re: ObjectNotFoundException in JBPM process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562048#562048

Hi Maciej,
I actually dont have a valid test case for the issue  as it is happening all out of random. The only information that we have  is that the JBPM4_EXECUTION table doesn't have the required row for the  execution of the particular job. The jbpm history table - JBPM4_HIST_ACTINST and the job table -JBPM4_JOB has all the valid entries.

Thanks
Abdul