[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process Definition MetaData

Kareem Ergawy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 16 07:29:48 EDT 2010

Kareem Ergawy [http://community.jboss.org/people/KareemErgawy] created the discussion

"Process Definition MetaData"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562143#562143

Hi All,
I want to know how to explore the metadata of a particular process definition in jBPM4. Actually I know about the task service and that I can use it to search for tasks in the currently running process instances. But what I need is how to know what tasks in a particular process definition with creating a process instance of that definition. I tried to search to forum but I found nothing about that.
Sorry if my question sound naive  :(  but I tried whatever I can