[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss tools RichFaces (aka the Visual Editor) exhausts heap?

arjan tijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 16 10:53:14 EDT 2010

arjan tijms [http://community.jboss.org/people/atijms] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss tools RichFaces (aka the Visual Editor) exhausts heap?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562208#562208

I do have to add btw that this other computer is 32 bits, so it might indeed be that 512M is simply not enough memory. I'll try to convince this other developer to increase the memory settings and report back.