[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: java.lang.NullPointerException on Notification sent

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 17 08:00:07 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] created the discussion

"Re: java.lang.NullPointerException on Notification sent"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562398#562398

Hi Gonzalo,

  Thank you for the testcase,  I open an issue and attach a patch for this.  when there is no assignee with notification element,  there will cause an JbpmException.  Please let me know what do you think about this.  Thank you very much.

 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2940 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2940