[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Variables Scoped only to the Task

Michael Wohlfart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 17 11:37:11 EDT 2010

Michael Wohlfart [http://community.jboss.org/people/mwohlf] created the discussion

"Re: Variables Scoped only to the Task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562453#562453

Shannon, sorry for beeing not clear about that by "programmatically" I meant that you have to do it in Java code and I see no way to do it in the jDPL definition, variables in jPDL are execution scoped like HuiSheng said.
HuiSheng, I hacked that in my project but I have other customizations too, so not sure if this works in a plain jBPM4.4, however the variable table in the database is linked to the task with a hibernate map definition that has cascade="all-delete-orphan" so the variable should be deleted when the task is removed from the task table... but I am still trying to figure out the details