[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Resources folder is missing in a project root directory

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 20 02:35:40 EDT 2010

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Re: Resources folder is missing in a project root directory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562622#562622

I have created a new project from the scratch and with that project the resource-folder is scanned properly. However, one thing I had overseen: When starting Eclipse (Helios), JBT asks me "to add JSF capabilities" to my project. I add it and sometimes when starting again it asks me again. So I guess: *Resources folder "/resources/myComp" is missing in a project root directory*** is comming from that fact that JSF capilities was removed without notice it. However, now it seems to work.