[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - How to upgrade JBoss AS 4.2.2 with JBoss Remoting 2.2.3

Tobias Wiedow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 20 11:07:47 EDT 2010

Tobias Wiedow [http://community.jboss.org/people/twiedow] created the discussion

"How to upgrade JBoss AS 4.2.2 with JBoss Remoting 2.2.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562715#562715

Hi!

Stupid question: How can I upgrade my existing JBoss AS 4.2.2 with a newer version of JBoss Remoting?

The only two files I can find in the AS are jboss-remoting.jar and jboss-remoting-int.jar. In the JBoss Remoting release I can only find a file jboss-remoting.jar in the lib directory.

Do I have to replace the jboss-remoting.jar only or what has to be done? I could not find any article / manual how the upgrade can be done...

Thanks!

Tobi

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]