[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet communication in multiple wars?

Shashidhar Yarabati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 20 23:40:56 EDT 2010

Shashidhar Yarabati [http://community.jboss.org/people/yshashidhar] created the discussion

"Portlet communication in multiple wars?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562797#562797

Hi there,

I am using below server & configs.

JBoss EPP 4.3.0
Portletbridge 1.0
Richfaces 3.2.0

We have multiple wars deployed on server. one is for Login and few other activities and the other one have actual project portlets.
I would appreciate if any help me to find a way to interact between protlets which are in different wars?

BTW, right now my communication between portlets in single war is done by ExternalContext#applicationMap.

Any help please?

Cheers,
Shashi

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]