[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Maven plugin problem

Douglas Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 21 10:46:21 EDT 2010

Douglas Palmer [http://community.jboss.org/people/dpalmer%40redhat.com] created the discussion

"Maven plugin problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562914#562914

Hi

I am currently trying to convert our ant build to maven. Our ant build extracts the contents of a jar; runs aopc over that jar and repackages the jar. I am having problems trying to replicate this using the maven-jbossaop-plugin. My first attempt was to add the following:

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.jboss.maven.plugins</groupId>
  <artifactId>maven-jbossaop-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>2.1.3.GA</version>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>compile</id>
      <configuration>
        <includes>
          <include>com/eviware/soapui/impl/wsdl/support/wsdl/WsdlContext\$Loader.class</include>
        </includes>
      </configuration>
      <goals>
        <goal>compile</goal>
      </goals>
    </execution>
  </executions>
</plugin>

But WsdlContext\$Loader.class is in one of my jar dependencies so I got a FileNotFoundException. So I extracted the contents of the jar and the plugin can now find the WsdlContext\$Loader.class. So now I get Exceptions because the plugin can't find classes upon which WsdlContext\$Loader.class depends.

I was under the impression that <supress>true</supress> would solve this issue but it turns out that this is the default. I tried <includeProjectDependency>true</includeProjectDependency> but this fails because the plugin now finds 2 copies of WsdlContext\$Loader.class.

Am I missing something obvious or am I trying to achieve the impossible?

Thanks in advance
Doug

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]