[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Configurating orsus-destinations-service.xml in Jboss for Jboss Messaging

Rahul Aahir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 21 10:59:30 EDT 2010

Rahul Aahir [http://community.jboss.org/people/rahul9885] created the discussion

"Configurating orsus-destinations-service.xml in Jboss for Jboss Messaging"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562916#562916

Hello All,

I am migrating an Application from JBossMQ to JBossMessaging.

When I am configuring "Messaging Destinations deployment descriptor" i.e. orsus-destinations-service.xml. *JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.SP3 server* is suceessfully able to deploy default Queues and Topics Like :

i.e. <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
      name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,*name=TestMsgsInQueue*"
      xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">

But When I am trying to give fully qualified name which is project specific like :

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
      name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,*name=jms/servers/logmon/MsgsInQueue*"
      xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">

Its giving below error:
**
20:00:45,789 ERROR [ExceptionUtil] Queue*[/queue/jms/servers/logmon/MsgsInQueue, name=jms/servers/logmon/MsgsInQueue]* startService javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jms not bound.

How to resolve this error, I have checked my code but i have not understood what to do? What to change ? Please suggest !!!!

You can see JBoss Log attached...

Thanks in Advance for your help !!!

Regards,
Rahul Aahir
mail :  mailto:rahul.aahir at tcs.com rahul.aahir at tcs.com

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]