[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] - Deploying JEE 2 Application with Axis2-Jars into JBoss 3.2.3

anis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 21 12:53:00 EDT 2010

anis [http://community.jboss.org/people/anbenham] created the discussion

"Deploying JEE 2 Application with Axis2-Jars into JBoss 3.2.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562944#562944

Hi,

we have to extend our old J2EE Application by an Axis2-Client in order to access a web service, so we had to add the axis2 jars to our application.

Now it is not any more possible to deploy the application into JBoss because we get a wide varierty of classloading problems especially concerning the xml-handling classes, which are also included in jboss bit in very older versions.

I have tried the following things:

1. Replacing the old jboss jars with new ones
2. isolating the classloader of the application, even by overriding the server classes (using java2ParentDelegation=false)
3. Migrating the applicatioon to JBoss 4.2.3GA

Non of these steps has worked!!

Do you have any idea how I could solve the problem?  :-/     :0

I have attached the config files I modified

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Documentation at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2079]