[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Deployer problem: Duplicate ApplicationContext & Beans created

Adam Sussman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 22 03:22:22 EDT 2010

Adam Sussman [http://community.jboss.org/people/myddryn] created the discussion

"Deployer problem: Duplicate ApplicationContext & Beans created"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563006#563006

I am having a a problem with the spring deployer creating duplicate instances of a spring program from *-spring.xml files in the deploy directory.  It appears as though the xml file gets read and parsed once, and the the ApplicationContext and all beans in the xml file get created TWICE.

I have no idea where to start with this problem.  I have verified that there aren't any redundant spring jars in the classpath.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

I am using:

jboss 5.1.0
spring 3.0.3
spring deployer 3.3 from snowdrop (same problem with spring-int from jboss svn)

Start a new discussion in Spring Integration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]