[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: JbossCache and Websphere 6.1 Cluster: jgroups deadlock?

Mladen Maravic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 22 07:58:55 EDT 2010

Mladen Maravic [http://community.jboss.org/people/mmaravic] created the discussion

"Re: JbossCache and Websphere 6.1 Cluster: jgroups deadlock?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563044#563044

Did you ever solve this problem. We are seeing this exact behavior in our application. WebSphere 6.1 cluster, Spring-based application... What is troublesome to us is that sometimes during testing the node that was restarted actually managed to corrupt the cache on the nodes that were not restarted. This of course stopped us from using this solution in production.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]