[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Re: Deployer problem: Duplicate ApplicationContext & Beans created

Adam Sussman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 22 14:08:43 EDT 2010

Adam Sussman [http://community.jboss.org/people/myddryn] created the discussion

"Re: Deployer problem: Duplicate ApplicationContext & Beans created"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563154#563154

> Marius Bogoevici wrote:
>
> Adam,
>
> Do you actually see two different instances, or is that something you infer from the logs. Because the way I read the log seems to indicate that there is a single NamedXmlApplicationContext instance, but the trace messages are duplicated? i.e. the instantiate/refresh messages show up twice indeed, but they refer to the same instance?

I can tell that there are two different instances because one of the things the beans do on startup is make some SOAP type calls out to another server and I can see the double hit in that remote server's logs.

I have run this exact same set of beans and spring xml under another app server (not jboss) without modification and not seen the double hit.

Start a new discussion in Spring Integration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]