[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Hibernate JbossCache integration

Marilen Corciovei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 23 14:33:22 EDT 2010

Marilen Corciovei [http://community.jboss.org/people/marilenc] commented on the document

" Hibernate JbossCache integration"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15863#comment-4238

Hi Galder, thanks for the DOC-14248 and DOC-14247 links. Actually the 3rd link I the article points to the same documentation and what I did is tried to summarize some of the information found there and in the jboss cache as I found it and applied by trial and error. Initialy I though it will result in a shorter document but finally I ended up with this. As for the len.ro article you are right, it's a copy since it's my site. I've copied here to be easier to find for people searching for info in the wiki.