[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Find Members of a Group for Auto-Assigning a Task

Adwait Chitaley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 24 15:10:37 EDT 2010

Adwait Chitaley [http://community.jboss.org/people/achitaley] created the discussion

"Find Members of a Group for Auto-Assigning a Task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563632#563632

Hello,

Please peruse the following:

1) I require to assign a task automatically to one of the member in a group. I propose using Assignment Handlers to perform this task using the following steps:

a) Find all members of the group to which this task can be assigned.
b) Check the current count of tasks assigned to a user.
c) For the user with the lowest workload, assign the current task.

I am however unable to obtain the list of members forming the group.

My Queries on above situation:

1) How can I derive members of a Group?
2) Is there any other method of achieving this than using Assignment handlers?