[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss ESB 4.8 in Eclipse

Ian Mitchell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 27 09:33:45 EDT 2010

Ian Mitchell [http://community.jboss.org/people/imitchell] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss ESB 4.8 in Eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563760#563760

Yes, when I corrected the Classpath then it still didn't work.

It worked when I made a new project and did not select a target runtime AS and used the corrected Classpath.

I got the idea from Tim (who posted earlier in this thread - he does not select the target runtime either.

In both cases we are running the ESB/AS remotely