[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Problem trying to download JBoss App Server

Todd Springman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 30 21:07:51 EDT 2010

frozenrun [http://community.jboss.org/people/frozenrun] created the discussion

"Problem trying to download JBoss App Server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564453#564453

No matter what download version I  downloaded they all have the same zip file name (weld-1.0.1-Final) and the same  file size.  The reason I tried to download differnent versions was  because after I unzip the file it does not appear to be the JBoss App  Server software.  The doco file that was extracted was called weld-reference.pdf and it is  about JSR-299.  Is this the really the App Server software.

Instructions  from the Jboss Drools Business Rules book says after unzipping the  files there should be a run.bat file.  This was not found so I don't  think the download site is providing the correct software.

If this is not a user issue how do I contact JBoss staff to investigate?

Any help would  be greatly apprecriated.
thank you!